Catinaccio and the mountains of Fassa and the famous Sellaronda tour are a "must" for all bike fanciers.
With this offer we want to offer you the best of 7 mountains in just 4 days!
Your Guides Sonja, Albrecht and the Dolomiti-Bike Team are looking forward to ride with you. Included:
- 7 days halfboard with a 5 course menu to choose and barbecue
- Breakfast buffet with the possibility to prepare a packed lunch
- 4 guided tours around 7 mountains
- Lift tickets for 5 days
- Photo service during the tours (download possible)
- Laundry service two times a week
- Stefan's bio bars for the tour
€ 649,00 in the standard room Rosengarten
€ 749,00 in the bio room Latemar
Period: form 06/08 to 10/09/2016
- the Sellarunde Hero: up 1100m - down 4200m
We are starting with the Bike Taxi from the hotel and start riding in Val di Fass on the cycle track to cool rodella ropeway, the first one from 6 funiculars on this day. The panorama on the top is breath-taking and the first single trail is pretty but not difficult. Than the first downhill is speedy and funny for little dropps in the mountain meadow. After taking another funicular we have a very nice technical and also flowy single-trail, that brings us to
the ropeway to a long flat uphill with a wonderful panorama. The following funny downhill over flowered meadows brings us to a nice mountain restaurant for lunch. It follows an easy single trail with a final very flowy and technical part. After the last ropeway, we reach a technical flat uphill trail and with the last strengh reserve we reach the Passo Pordoi. And last but not least we have the possibility to take a very cool but high technical downhill track for maxim
- The tour around the Latemar with the warpaths of Lusia: up 1300m- down 3500m We have many possibilities of different level groups - from forest roads to more difficult trails.
We start from the Hotel Diana, direction passo Costalunga to the Sorage trail. From Predazzo it goes with the funicular (or the bike taxi) up to the passo Feudo and through mountain pastures and the "Mitterleger" (which is one of the most beautiful places on earth :-)) back to the Hotel.
- The trails of the Rosengarten and the Sciliar: up 1200m - down 3400m
We start directly from the hotel to take the new cable car of
Nova Levante. When we are up to the pass we make the tour around th
e Sciliar which offers all that a mountainbike heart would expect. We continue our tour to Siusi where we take a funicular up to the well nown Alpe di Siusi. Then we ride to Fassa and afterwards back to the passo Carezza where a beautiful trail guides us back to the Hotel. 00m
- the tour around Latemar/Agnello: up 1300m- down 35
This is our secret tour. You won't find a description of this tour in any guide. You can expect various singletrails and a lot more. We'll disclose the secret on your arrival :-)
We are always there for you if you have any doubts or questions: 0039 3385775835Kind regards
Norbert, Albrecht and Sonni