Exploring together the world of the amazing mountains Latemar and Rosengarten
with the highlight tour around the Latemar
the landscape in June is really fantastic with pleasant temperatures and best conditions for riding. Your Guides Albrecht, Sonja and the Dolomiti Bikeschool team are looking forward to drive with you.
- technic course day with the Dolomiti Bikeschool
- The special tour around the Latemar with start from Hotel
- The trails under the Rosengarten
- Cable cars and shuttels for the three bike days
- 7 days half board with a 5 course menu and barbecue
- breakfast buffet (it's possible to take a packed lunch for the tour)
- photo service
- laundry service two times a week
- free access to the area sauna with whirlpool, finish sauna and the new bio sauna
€ 499,00 in the standard double room Rosengarten+
€ 595,00 in the Bio Room Latemar
Period: from 04/06 to the 25/06/2017
Our tour suggestions for this offer are:
- The Latemar round also here with many possibilities for different level groups - from forest roads to more difficult trails.
We start from the Hotel Diana, direction passo Costalunga to the fluent Moena Trail. From Predazzo it goes with the funicular (or the bike taxi) up to the passo Feudo and through mountain pastures and the "Mitterleger" (which is one of the most beautiful places on earth :-)) back to the Hotel.
- the Singletrailtour under the Rosengarten
From the hotel up to the "Nigra" pass, accross trails or also forest roads, proceeding to the "Schillerhof" and returning on the super cool trail to the hotel.
And for them who still have power can take the new cable car up to the pass and make another cool trail called the Carezza Flowtrail.
- the technic course day
it begins in in the garden behind the hotel. In the morning we have a little lesson about the most important things to know about your bike. We train on a parcours in the garden how to drive your bike safely. For lunch we enjoy a delicious pasta, prepared from our cook Josef and afterwards we adopt the technical things we've learned on the trails near the Hotel and later afterwords also on the trails under the Rosengarten (we take the cable car)
We are waiting for you! Sonni, Robert, Albrecht and Norbert