Enjoy with us one bike week around Bolzano and in the Dolomites, which are a world natural heritage of the UNESCO.
Here by us, in the south of the alps, the bike season begins already in april :-)
The hills of the Rosengarten and the vineyards around Bolzano with mountain railways and the cool downhills and singletrails are a perfect spring-bike terrain.
Your Guides Sonja, Albrecht and the Dolomiti-Bike-Team are looking forward to see you!
- 7 days halfboard with a 5 course menu to choose and one time a week barbecue (+ possibility to eat one time a pizza in our partner hotel Tyrol)
- breakfast buffet and possibility to prepare a packed lunch for the tour
- 2 guided tours with the Diana Guides
- 1 technic course with Norbert from the Dolomiti Bike School
or as alternative one extra tour
- Photo service for the tours that we are going to do together
- Wäscheservice 2 times a week
- Stefan's bio bar for the tour
- free access to the area sauna with whirlpool, finish sauna and the new Bio Sauna Price : (from 20/05 to 04/06/2017)
€ 459,00 in the double room "Rosengarten" +
€ 579,00 in the bio room "Latemar"
Our highlight- tours for this offer: - The "Eggental" round:
with many possibilities, also for different level groups - from forest roads to more difficult trails.
We start directly from the hotel and reach Bolzano through the cool planet road and the "old" "Karneider" street.
We take the funicular up to the Regglberg and on perfect and exciting trails we drive back direction hotel, the last few km we call the bike taxi.
- The Latemar round
also here with many possibilities for different level groups - from forest roads to more difficult trails.
We start from the Hotel Diana, direction passo Costalunga to the fluent Moena Trail. From Predazzo it goes with the funicular (or the bike taxi) up to the passo Feudo and through mountain pastures and the "Mitterleger" (which is one of the most beautiful places on earth :-)) back to the Hotel.
- Schiller Tour
We drive to the "Schiller Hof" were we have lunch. Than we go along to the passo Nigra, drive the trails under the Rosengarten and return to the Hotel on a very nice trail, called our "Diana Trail"
- The Rosengarten trails
one day is dedicated to the trails of the Rosengarten and Latemar. That are very nice and slightly challenging trails. For those who want to drive something more easily it's also possible to make the "Chickenway" (is a nice forest road).
Sonja and Albrecht